What is Hyperactivity of a child?
Hyperactive Child is one, that frequently seek out movements and can have difficulty sitting still,
constant moving, being easily distracted, impulsiveness, aggressiveness, fidgeting and inability to
Why they are Hyperactive?
Here are some basic tips for handling a hyperactive child at home:
There are several calming activities, we can give them at home. So that they can focus and concentrate.
1. Joint compression- Give them joint compression at shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers, knee, ankle.
2. Take your child in your lap and rocks slowly (before sleeping)
3. Give tactile input, if they have tactile issues
4. Steam- rolling by therapy ball
6. Slow rocking on therapy ball
7. Blowing activity (bubbles, balloons)
8. Bean-bag activities
9. Pillow Sandwich
10. Slow rocking on rocking chair
11. Wrapping the Child in a sheet
12. Pressing fingertips
13. Pressing a squeezy ball
14. Make some environmental changes